Начало » Город Крым » Изготовление доспехов » I want to study harder and effectively
I want to study harder and effectively [сообщение #30751] Чтв, 11 Январь 2018 16:42
lupacexi в настоящее время не в онлайне lupacexi
ello,

I chose to do some general study at home since I have the time and tools. But the problem which ruins this motivation is, not sure if I should call it laziness or lack of energy and willingness to practice. I made a daily schedule but it's not helping???

I try to make my free day as if I am at college and study extra hard to be able to See some improvements. Yet, I don’t get to achieve my potentials goals and thus, I rarely see any progress in my English learning. I used to enjoy study routines but now I became a little busier with some occasional stuff so I tend to forget about my scheduled study routine, lose track of it. Having said that, I don’t want to waste time rather, use it in reading more books and building my English vocabulary; regarding my English vocab I have some great ways to learn though I don’t practice on them, example: like the English word bank.

I want some advice on whether setting a study routine can get a bit loosen and become boring or/and too strict for me? How can I use my everyday free time to study effectively and make enjoyable at the same time? I thank-you in advance.
Cheers
Предыдущая тема: pero la fuerza de ataque de París no afectados, en 2018 do
Следующая тема:thermos her mother would take to the rink in the morning was filled
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Втр Янв 16 11:07:30 UTC 2018

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,01405 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.