Начало » Город Крым » Треп » How Can I Become a Lifeguard?
How Can I Become a Lifeguard? [сообщение #24874] Сбт, 13 Декабрь 2014 19:18 Переход к следующему сообщения
lifeguard в настоящее время не в онлайне lifeguard
Caressing waves of a sea can hide a great danger even for those people who are normally great swimmers. A sea is a place where a human has no power and any carelessness can turn into a disaster. Lifeguards are there to avert this danger and let people have safe and peaceful rest.

If you want to become a lifeguard, you need to find out what is required by regulations of the country where you are going to work. Quite often it is necessary to pass a log training course that will give you theoretical ad practical knowledge and necessary physical training. Besides that, you will most likely need to:

* bring a document from a professional that will certify your general and mental health;

* prove that you are an excellent swimmer and can dive 20 and more meters deep with your breath held and swim a certain distance within a limited time;

* show that you can render the first aid.

You need to remember that different beaches have different dangers. For example, on some of them people can be stung by poisonous jellyfish or other sea animals, on other beaches you will have to be attentive with surfers and the waves they are catching, etc. Only if you have all these skills, you will be allowed to take your place in a lifeguard chair that looks so attractive for many people.

The training that is available in many countries often allows working in other areas, too, especially if beach peculiarities are similar. For example, if you pass the training in the Adriatic Sea, you will be able to find a job everywhere around the globe. The advantage of this training is that it is very affordable and often involves lodging and catering. Besides that, there are no gender differences for this job: girls can be excellent lifeguards, sometimes even better than men.

Experienced lifeguards claim that there is no better job for healthy young people who want to have a great experience and see the world. Besides that, there is something very special about being a person who saves other people from danger or even death, or sea animals who are often thrown out by waves and cannot get back to the water. Lifeguards say that it is an amazing feeling of being useful, courageous and quick when it is necessary in order to prevent a disaster.
Re: How Can I Become a Lifeguard? [сообщение #24889 ответ на 24874 ] Сбт, 20 Декабрь 2014 06:59 Переход к предыдущему сообщенияПереход к следующему сообщения
andreajorgensen в настоящее время не в онлайне andreajorgensen
Great pay, great locations and a flexible schedule. It beats staying inside all summer and you can make lifelong friends.

american literature research proposal writing

[Обновления: Сбт, 20 Декабрь 2014 06:59]

Re: How Can I Become a Lifeguard? [сообщение #30831 ответ на 24874 ] Чтв, 18 Январь 2018 05:15 Переход к предыдущему сообщенияПереход к следующему сообщения
shopozo в настоящее время не в онлайне shopozo
The other thing you need consider is the hardware these hosting companies use because services. Lessons require a smart cookie find out. Check latest goibibo offers in Shopozo and earn extra cashback on flight tickets
Re: How Can I Become a Lifeguard? [сообщение #30834 ответ на 24874 ] Чтв, 18 Январь 2018 14:13 Переход к предыдущему сообщенияПереход к следующему сообщения
Terryandy в настоящее время не в онлайне Terryandy
Great post very nice explanation thanks for sharing this stuff.

Tee Villain Discount
Re: How Can I Become a Lifeguard? [сообщение #31101 ответ на 24874 ] Втр, 06 Февраль 2018 13:45 Переход к предыдущему сообщения
kkflipkart в настоящее время не в онлайне kkflipkart
Most businesses should pick a high quality affordable website's company to work with instead of cheap web hosting service. Visit flipkart in shopozo
Предыдущая тема:roku activate
Следующая тема:Windows xp activator key
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Втр Фев 20 11:49:07 UTC 2018

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,01336 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.