Начало » Город Крым » Реконструкция » reconstruction - help!
reconstruction - help! [сообщение #30390] Пнд, 18 Декабрь 2017 07:36
Johneames в настоящее время не в онлайне Johneames
Hi,

I having treatment for TNBC and am having a double mastectomy in about 6 weeks. Saw breast surgeon last week and seeing again next Tuesday (with the idea that I will give her my decision) but still totally undecided! I have decided that I will have the affected breast done first (rather than both at same time) as I have 3 kids and a lot on at home. BS happy with this. Regarding types of recon, can't have the stomach flap due to previous major bowel surgery, (the result of complications from minor surgery!!!) don't want the thigh or buttock transfer as worried about possible tissue failure/complications - which leaves back flap or implant. One issue I have is that I am very very small (AA) and really don't want to go bigger. Worried that the implants will inevitably be bigger and stick out plus need changing in future etc. Initially thought back flap might be for me but worried about potential complications (having been there before!) plus non-complications such as back scarring, loss of strength, altered back and under arm shape etc.
Any Suggestions ?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_types/breast-cance r/f/38/t/125641

Corporate Solution Video
Предыдущая тема:reconstruction - help!
Следующая тема:Koa Misi Dolphins Jersey
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Втр Янв 16 11:16:39 UTC 2018

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,01998 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.